Diffuser, Candle, Wax Melt Care & Safety
Diffusers – Create a continuous scent to a room.
A diffuser will also create a statement interior for any room.
Our diffusers are made from renewable resources. It is non-toxic, low in carbon footprint, and low in odour.
100ml of fragrance oil will last approximately 3 to 4 months. This depends on the temperature and heating in your home; and whether you have open or closed doors.
Remove the stopper. Place reeds into the diffuser bottle. You will get optimal scent within 24 to 36 hours.
The reeds we use are designed not to clog and provide a continuous fragrance release.
You can flip the reeds if you would like a burst of fragrance or swirl the diffuser bottle. Wear gloves when flipping reeds.
If reeds are flipped too often you evaporate the fragrance quicker.
ENJOY YOUR CANDLE SAFELY
Treat your candles with care by following some instructions and safety precautions. These tips will help your candle perform at its best when burning.
- Trim the wick to 5mm each time with a sharp scissors or a candle wick-trimmers before burning.
- For wood wicks, after each burn wait till candle cools down and you can pinch the burnt piece of wood off.
- For S wood wicks which are self trimming wicks. They do not need not require any care during and after each burn.
The S shape wick creates the perfect ambience mood with a dancing subtle flame and gives off a slight crack noise.
When you light your candle for the first time, let it burn until the wax melt reaches the edges of the container. This could take 2 – 4 hours. This establishes the memory in the wax and will allow it to burn evenly all the way down every time you re light the candle.
- Place the candle on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Candles must be placed a minimum of 50mm apart.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Lit candles should never be left unattended.
- Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
- Burning candles should be kept-away from furniture, curtains, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations etc. and never place them too close to a wall.
- Please burn your candle in draught free conditions to stop the candle from dripping or smoking.
- Discontinue to use the candle when 5 mm of wax remains.
- Please ensure you keep candles and burners at least 1 meter away from your dried flowers as this may cause a fire.
EXTINGUISHING YOUR CANDLE (Burn Candles for max 4 hours)
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle to prevent hot wax from splattering if blowing a candle out.
- Make sure the candle is completely extinguished.
- Don't touch the candle until it has cooled down and the wax has solidified.
Candles are sensitive to sunlight and temperature. Store you candles in an upright position in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. You can keep your candles dust free by using a lid, a dust cover or glass cloche.
WAX MELT SAFETY
- Remove all packaging.
- Place wax melt melt on top of burner
- Use a 4 hour unscented tea light
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and drafts.
- Do not move when lit.
- Never leave a burning wax burner unattended
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazards or serious injury.
All our products are CLP & UFI Complaint